DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
According to decree. n. 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data), the processing of information relating to you will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Naldi srl (hereinafter referred NALDI) under Article 13 of the law. n. 196/2003 provides the following information on the processing of personal data for the use of services offered by the site and NALDI www.naldipavimenti.it and all its sub-domains (hereinafter the Site).
A) Purpose of treatment:
1. Pursuant to and by effect of Article 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003, the personal data collected will be processed (as defined in Art. 4, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 196/03), through automatic archiving system computerized NALDI and for purposes related to the activities of NALDI services:
1.1. to provide assistance to the use of services and, in general, for the management of the services;
1.2. to send notices on how to use their services;
1.3. to send commercial and related NALDI’s activities;
1.4. only with the express consent to send commercial. If not communicated, this means NOT granted.
B) Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of refusing data
2. The provision of personal data is required in order to subscribe to any newsletter informative. Registration is conditional on the receipt of data and the acceptance of the general conditions.
3. If the writing the newsletter is not intended to give its consent to the treatment and to the purposes set out in paragraph 1.4, its refusal does not result on inclusion to the newsletter itself; the data will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated above in paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 which are closely related to the provision of services.
C) Persons to whom the data may be disclosed – scope of dissemination of data
4. The personal data provided may be disclosed only to:
4.1. affiliated companies or controlled by of our group, for the same purposes for which the data were collected;
4.2. public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law or legislation;
D) Rights of pursuant to art. 7 del D. Lgs 196/2003
5.1. the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
5.2 the right to obtain an indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means, indicative of the extremes of the owner, manager and the designated representative Under article 5, paragraph 2, of the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
5.3. the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block them if in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
5.4. the right to object to processing in accordance with the above purposes only for legitimate reasons;
5.5. the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
E) Data controller and responsible:
6. The owner of the data is Naldi Srl, Via Provincial 6-28072 – Briona [NO] Italy, in the person who, from time to time, is the legal representative of the company, unless a manager is appointed under D.Lgs 196/03.